~ This is going to be a very random post of unrelated events that happened recently ~
It was my first time going to a friend's wedding, and also a cool one since I went with my mum. Congrats Doreen! (: Your wedding was a very heartwarming one. (:
It was my first time going to a friend's wedding, and also a cool one since I went with my mum. Congrats Doreen! (: Your wedding was a very heartwarming one. (:
My favourite dress from VGY that Yvonne got for me. It has been worn so many times in such a short span of time! The back is awesome (;
Met with BFF awhile back too! We ate lunch at Holland V and then had ice cream at Daily Scoop for dessert! (:
And then I went on a food escapade with Sam. We were searching for yummy risottos to eat and found Froth Cafe at BIG Hotel. The ambience is nice! Food is nice too!
This was the lobster sandwich we shared and we upgraded our fries to truffle fries.
This was actually what we came for - the Tom Yum Seafood Risotto. It's spicy but I think Sam liked it! Yay!
Then we did a combined meet up with the girls because Nic came back for 2 weeks!! 2 weeks went really fast...
Following that, this happened to be one of my random days where I needed to run errands in town/school and I dropped by Orchard Central just before lunch time to avoid the crowd and eat this! Truffle Yakiniku Don. The lunch time price was $14.80 which was reasonable! If I had decided to come here for dinner I would be paying $17/$18 instead. Yummy beef, egg and truffle!
Since I was on some kind of yummy food spree these past few weeks, I was craving ice cream... almost everyday. It didn't help that my mum bought mini almond magnums 2 boxes at a time and I was always opening the fridge to search for food.
So of course, when Sam drove past a Daily Scoop branch near his place, I kept thinking about it and we decided to head there one day after dinner!
We had waffles with Hazelnut Haven and Rum and Raisin. I cannot appreciate rum so I ate most of the hazelnut... as usual. Hehe.
Just a few days back, Sam and I had mookata with his friends. We ate at a place in Orto Village. I think we've had mookata here more than 5 times in the past few months already. Yummy!
Feels weird to blog without a theme but I can't be bothered. Haha.
Oh, and I'm graduating tomorrow. Whoo hoo!! So excited! :D
Hmm.. time to go search the fridge again... I'm hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment