Pages

Saturday, 1 November 2014

November

Saturday, 1 November 2014
It's the 1st of November! Since I last blogged, I wrote a few time-sensitive posts that are outdated now. Too lazy to go through with publishing them because they were just ramblings and nothing much.

Decided to blog today because I haven't had a proper outlet from all the stress I've accumulated in school. I don't have any final exams this semester and that is why, all my assignments and projects play a big part in deciding my grades, with 70% of my grades dependent on my performance during my last 3 weeks of school. I have about 2 weeks to go!

Going to be blogging about my October this year! Did a few things last month including ice skating, watching a dance concert, attending Pokemon Day and visiting Google Singapore as part of a class excursion!

I went ice skating with SMUX skating team during recess week. It was one of the rare days where I did not touch any form of school or project work.

With Sam!

Hehe riding for free!

SMUX Skating Team booked the whole rink for our event Frolic on Ice and we were split into groups to play some games. Our group came in 2nd but didn't win anything. Oh well! It was fun anyway! :D

Group picture!

Then I went for NUS's Shut Up and Dance before my recess week ended.

Bumped into Apple!

Picture with the BFF. (: You were awesome!!

The girls from Council. (:

Think we kind of went mad because of How Sun's kickass performance. Haha!

Probably the only normal picture we took that night

28th Council! (:

Then I went for Pokemon Day at Jalan Besar Stadium some time ago which happened to coincide with a soccer match between Singapore's Home United and Japan's Albirex Niigata. Bro asked Sam and I along using Pokemon Day as a pretext so we definitely weren't expecting a soccer match! First soccer match I've watched in Singapore!

Waited so long to take pic with this guy

Happy bro got what he came for!

Finally, at the end of October, I paid a visit to Google on the eve of Halloween as part of a class excursion. Now everyone wants to bid for this class next semester. Hahaha.

My groupmates and I! Spirits were all very high that day and we all became kids again.


Our class. (:

It was a really fun day we spent at Google, learning what they do in the Singapore office and of course, taking a tour around the area. The mood was so fun! I guess I ended my October on an awesome note! Time to get back to work! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014