Pages

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Vday 2014 with my favourite person!

Saturday, 15 February 2014
A lot of couples stayed home to cook awesome meals for their partners this year. Though we didn't do that, we had a picnic with all the takeaway food that we love. :D

To start the day, my dear gave me a bouquet of roses, with ferrero rocher! I still can't bear to eat the chocolate because then it would leave a big hole in the middle of the arrangement. 

So after staring at the chocolate because I was starting to get hungry, we started with food shopping! We bought Pokka's blood orange juice from the supermarket and some honey green tea and headed to Wisma Atria to order some shiok maki from Koh's Grill and Sushi Bar. We hadn't eaten it since June last year so my cravings for it were super high. While we were waiting for our order to be ready, we ended up whetting our appetite with a cheesecake at Paris Baguette, 2 floors down.

So this was no. 1 in our tummy!

Hungry boy, looking a little sleepy while patiently waiting for our takeaway shiok maki to be ready.

So when we finally received our order, we took off and headed to Ah Chew's dessert at Bugis where I took away some mango sago. Then, on our way to ECP, we ended up buying some durian puffs from Puteri Mas. Everything went into the ice box to keep them cool!

We chilled at ECP for quite awhile. I think we were just too lazy to move after we ate. 

The man behind the scenes, carrying the ice box and all. (: <3

Happy baby. (:


OOTD!

I either put my hat on his head and he didn't take it off or he put it on himself... either way, he always does things like this to make me smile or laugh. He wore it while driving me home and I took it off him because I was afraid he couldn't see the road.

We were getting a little warm and lethargic so we decided to head back Sam's place to chill in aircon before dinner! On our way back, we went to Mellben and ordered Crab bee hoon for our takeaway dinner. I ended up buying some Hazelnut Koi too. Yum. 

We chilled for the rest of the day and watched some Vampire Diaries and Arrow. The crab bee hoon was good but we couldn't finish all so we shared some with Aunty and Uncle too! After dinner we had the durian puffs for dessert and that sums up our day! :D

Thank you for everyday love, I feel happy just being with you. Vday is special because people made it out to be that way but you're special everyday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014