Pages

Saturday, 20 July 2013

Miss the water

Saturday, 20 July 2013
Crashed SMUX Camp as a fake freshman together with Sam and we pulled it off for a week before SMUX Camp right till the morning of Day 2 when it was diving time! :D

G24, Chelsea and Nicholas's group.
I have to post this because it's probably the only one I have of myself not slacking and playing wockey!! :P
Smiling without our regulators! (:
Enjoyed my time playing in the pool with love! Caught him just as he was about to clear his flooded mask! 

Cleared his mask as I was looking strangely at something else!
Someone getting bullied as usual. 
And again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been sick the past 2 days - cough, sore throat, blocked nose, stomach ache... Hopefully I can get better and get back to my daily routine. Time to sleep. Meeting love for a date tomorrow. Hehehe. Yay! Good night everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014