I had dinner at Jumbo seafood with my family some time back. This was most of what we ate that night.
Venison or beef. I can't remember which one this was but it was so good!
Egg yolk prawns. Not something I like since I don't like egg yolk.
Fried baby squid. Yummy!
Chilli crab which is too spicy for me. Sigh this picture is blur! ):
My favourite dish of the day that I dip in the chilli crab sauce and then drink a lot of water after. :P
Black pepper crab. Something that I've always managed to eat.
Somehow I can tahan this spice better than chilli.
But after awhile, I was perspiring like crazy. So awesome! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went for my cousin's POP 3 weeks ago or so.
We reached there at 645am and the parade only started at 8am. Talk about being kiasu.
I guess at least we got to watch the sunrise.
After the warm sun came out!
So hard to smile with the sun shining directly...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yh's sis bought me these from China whoohoo!
I have make-up class tomorrow morning and I have to wake up at 7 but it's a friday night and my body just refuses to turn in early. Sigh. =/ Maybe I'll just watch just one episode of CSI. :P Good night peeps!














No comments:
Post a Comment