Pages

Monday, 5 December 2011

Make do

Monday, 5 December 2011
I headed to town today to do some trading. Then I paid a visit to almost every store I could find! I haven't been to Orchard in so long so I visited Bershka, Accessorize, Topshop, Pull and Bear, F21, Zara, New Look, H&M, etc. I didn't buy anything though. My eyes almost popped out from all the rummaging through racks looking for something but nothing.
Outfit of the day.

Tried on this pretty dress from F21. It's a little ill-fitting at the waist though.

Wanted to get this knit sweater from H&M for $17 because I had a gift card but decided against it. I guess I'm saving my gift card for something better! :D

Oh well, now I'm home and exhausted from all the walking. It gets more tiring when you window shop by yourself because you take your time to comb through every stack... or at least that's what I do. Time to relax and get back to my book. I finished reading Big Girl by Danielle Steel the other day when I couldn't sleep. It took me so long to finish that book because I stopped halfway when I went for uni camps.

Now I'm onto Something from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill. 

I guess I can say it's quite interesting, seeing that I've reached chapter 35 or so. Mum either borrowed or bought several books of Melissa Hill's recently. I saw a pile in her room. O.O Ok time to finish the last few chapters of this book! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014