Awesome food. Awesome company. Ju Shin Jung at Haw Par Villa.
Watermelon.
What was left after...
Had dinner with the cousins, aunties and uncles before Darren books into army for 2 years next tuesday. I can't send him off because I have consultation. =/ Anyway, he treated us to this meal. :D I don't know why but I feel excited to see things happening around me. My cousin is going to army, another cousin is having a baby. Okay maybe I'm excited because it's the first time someone close to me is going to army and another is having a baby. 7 years back or so, my cousin and cousin-in-law were watching the national day parade with us when they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. That was so long ago!! Hahaha.
Okay! Time to head back to work. I'm so excited, I'm going to complete all this work tonight and tomorrow I can see Yihao! :D Although we're in the same uni, I never bump into him. Even if we meet, it's mostly a 5min hi-bye kind of thing. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but it doesn't feel that bad. It's better than not seeing him at all. Oh well. Time to relax a little tomorrow. (: Can't wait to chill. :D Tons of deadlines next week. Work work work and camp over the weekend too. I'm going to miss starry nite and going to miss the last session of underwater hockey too. I forgot to go today!! ): A few more weeks to the holidays and then I'm going to do a major catching up with everyone I've neglected this semester. :D :D Can't wait! (: Good night peeps!


No comments:
Post a Comment