1. Do you starve yourself sometimes?
Nope. I just don't eat when I'm not hungry.
2. Have you ever binged?
Yes. Especially the week before the time of the month.
3. Do you like Mexican food?
Nope. Don't think I've ever tried Mexican food before.
4. Chinese?
Duh.
5. Italian?
Yes. Pasta!
6. American?
Sometimes. Too fattening.
7. Have you ever been on a diet?
Not intentionally.
8. Do you like vegetables?
Yes!
9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)?
4
10. Do you think you eat healthily?
Sometimes I do lack vegetables and fruits.
11. Do you think you are ugly?
When I cry.
12. Do you like your hair?
Yes. Straight and neat.
13. Do you like the way you look?
Yup. I can't change it even if I wanted to.
14. Would you want to change anything?
Yes. My mindset.
15. Do you think your fat?
My arms! Hahaha.
16. Do you wear a shirt when you go swimming?
No. How do you swim with a heavy shirt?!
17. Do you care how other people see you?
Yes. But I try to not let it affect me. I TRY.
18. Do you or have you ever worn braces?
Yes
19. Do you wear glasses and or contacts?
Nope.
20. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same?
I gained some. So I want to lose some now. But it never happens so I guess staying the same is okay.
21. Is there someone that you do not wont to hang out with, but they hang out with you?
Last time.
22. Do you feel like you're too good for someone in your crowd?
No. There are too many people better than me.
23. Do you like someone in your group of friends?
Mm hmm.
24. Have you kissed anyone in your group of friends?
Mm hmm.
25. Is there someone you can not trust, that you call a friend?
No.
26. Who do you feel closest to as a friend?
Most of the time it's Yvonne and Jo. Sometimes How Sun, Yen Sze and Lee Ming. Depending on what problems I have, I talk to different people.
27. Do you get along with your parents?
Yes.
28. Ever lied to them or denied something?
Yes. Who has never lied?
29. Angry with someone in your family?
Not at the moment.
30. How do your parents respond to you having a bf/gf?
I'm not quite sure myself.
31. Have you ever gotten a F on a test?
I think so.
32. Ever failed a class in your entire life?
Yes.
33. Ever made honor roll?
Not there yet.
34. Ever just stopped caring for a little bit?
Yes.
35. Got a detention?
No.
36. Got Saturday detention?
No.
37. Have you ever been expelled?
No.
38. Have you ever been suspended?
No.
39. Stole anything from a teacher?
No.
40. Cheated on a test in any way?
No.
41. You love/like anyone?
Yes.
42. Have you kissed this person?
Yes.
43. Do you enjoy kissing?
Err.
44. Ever cheated on anyone?
No.
45. Ever dumped someone?
Mm hmm.
46. Your best kiss was with whom?
My mum.
47. Do you like to cuddle with this person?
I'm my mummy's baby. Of course. (:
48. If you best friend did not like your lover, what would you do?
Show her through time.
49. Do you trust your bf/gf with your life?
Maybe.
50. How are things going between you guys? What is your best memory?
Good.(: The day he was there for me when I flunked my 1st A levels.
51. Do you have a job?
No.
52. How much do you get paid?
-
53. Why do you have a job, and if you do not have one, why not?
No time.
54. Is the job through school?
-
55. Do you enjoy it?
-
56. Can you still manage free time?
-
57. Are you saving up for anything in the future?
Yes. International Exchange.
58. What do you want to do as a career?
Don't know.
59. Do you consider yourself a responsible person?
I guess.
60. Can you support a family tomorrow?
No way.
61. Do you consider yourself a lazy person?
Sometimes. Obviously.
62. Do you have a lot of spare time?
No.
63. Can you stay inside all day without getting bored?
Yes.
64. How many hours a week about, do you use the computer?
Everyday.
65. How many hours a week about, do you use the tv?
Once in awhile.
66. Can you sit in front of a computer or tv screen the entire day?
No.
67. What do you do if you have the flu?
Sleep and drink hot water.
68. Do you have any chores around the house? Do you get paid?
Sometimes. Nope.
69. Do your parents think you are lazy?
No.
70. Anthrax is released into the air tomorrow, can you live out of your house on what you have now?
Maybe just for tomorrow.
71. Do you play sports?
Yes.
72. Do you watch sports?
No. Only when Olympics is showing.
73. Do you do anything professionally?
No.
74. Tried in any extreme sports?
Yes.
75. Ever tried surfing?
No.
76. Ever ran track?
Yes.
77. What grade did you get in PE last?
A.
78. Have you ever been to a live game?
Does a swimming competition count? Yes. Asean games.
79. Have you ever played hokey?
What is hokey?
80. From a scale of 1 to 5 how athletic are you (1=nerd, 5=very athletic)?
4.
81. Ever ran from the cops?
No.
82. If so, why were you running, what did you do?
-
83. Do you think drugs are good?
Medicinal drugs can cure people.
84. Do you think alcohol is good?
No.
85. Ever been on contract or probation?
No.
86. Ever experienced house-arrest?
No.
87. Would you go to jail for your bf/gf and if you do not have one, your parents?
I don't think so.
88. Ever attacked a cop?
No.
89. Do cops know your name?
No.
90. Ever spent the night in jail?
No.
91. Do you like horror movies?
No.
92. If you do why? If you do not, why not?
I have wild imagination so I will get nightmares at night. My imagination will repeat/exaggerate everything I watch.
93. Now whats the real reason?
That's just it.
94. About how many times do you go to the movies a month?
Once a month.
95. Do you consider yourself a movie-goer?
Not really.
96. Do you like movie dates?
Yes. Takes my mind off for awhile.
97. A movie...... which one came to your head first?
Harry Potter.
98. What if life was like a movie?
It would be awesome with all the ups and downs.
99. Do you like long series movies, like Lord of the Rings?
Harry potter yes. I didn't really get to catch the full lord of the rings.
100. Comedy...... which movie came to your head first?
Johnny English.
No comments:
Post a Comment