Pages

Monday, 4 July 2011

Jumbo

Monday, 4 July 2011
We had dinner with the extended family last weekend and it was pretty awesome. (:
We all ate at Jumbo Seafood at east coast and the black pepper crabs and mantou with chilli crabs were awesome!! :D It's just that the pepper almost killed my tongue! ):


This was us sitting in the boot of uncle's car because there were 10 of us and the car could only fit 7. Hahaha. It was a hilarious view for all the cars that trailed behind us. :P

We headed to macs for some small desserts and I had some hot chocolate! :D

That was the end of the weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw this (I'm guessing) new sign on the NE line the other day. O.O

I guess prevention is always better than cure right? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014