Pages

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Why Universal Studios Singapore is so awesome! :D

Tuesday, 28 June 2011
Here are the pictures taken with my mum's camera while we were enjoying ourselves in USS last thursday! :D The better quality and probably 1001 more detailed shots of everything are all with my bro. So till then... let's appreciate these first. :D

We were talking about my work where the creative department preps images and resize them. 
Hahaha. A bit no link but... :P
Us at USS! (:



This Shrek in 4D was better than the other 4D movie we watched before somewhere overseas. Haha!




Then we decided to go rock climbing for an extra $5 each!

I met my classmate Tiffany there who belayed me. :D


Cousins!

My 2 aunties who braved all the rollercoaster rides with us. Kuddos to them!
Up we go! I was stuck at the bottom.
Still stuck!

And still very much stuck.

But I managed to catch up eventually! :D
Listening to instructions from my dear friend.




Haha. I think my face is funny. I kept calling my aunties to join us for a picture.

My 2nd most favourite ride. Rollercoaster in pitch black darkness. 
We totally couldn't anticipate anything and there was once where we went down backwards. :D
Much awesome stuff.




THE best ride ever!!! We requested to sit in the first row a few times too. :P

Cylon seats.




Mum who didn't ride. (Act only... hahaha!)

The best ride ever! We took it 4-5 times just to get the perfect picture to keep! :D
And what's better, we kept requesting for the first row which had the best effects! :P
(Sorry for the blur picture, I took a picture of the real picture. :P )
Then we realised the camera captured the guy behind us too. Super funny!



NY National Library in Singapore!

Rockefellar centre too!



Pizza for our 2nd lunch!

This was quite an awesome show too!



The laptop sleeve that I bought. :D

My aunty with shrek ears! So cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went for a steamboat with bf's friends on Friday after work. He isn't in the pictures because he came later!
Something happened a few seconds before this picture. Someone took Wei Jie's cap off so he literally rolled on the floor out of the picture. Hahaha! So after this shot, we all burst out laughing. Spot the cap on the floor!
After that it was home sweet home for me. (:
Next up shall be pictures of us painting the house!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught, Blue-handed. © 2014